Animal Complaints
For Dog complaints please contact the Kent County Animal Shelter at 616-632-7300. 

Loose cats, if caught in  traps,  can be taken directly to the Kent County Animal Shelter, or Humane Society of Michigan. 

For all wild animal complaints, contact the Department of Natural Resources, or a pest control agency of your choice. 

For car/deer accidents, contact the appropriate jurisdiction of the crash for a report.